Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Polenta with Corn and Chiles
- 3 cups (750 ml) skim milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ( 5 ml) finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves or ½ tsp (2 ml) dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup (175 ml) coarse yellow cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
- 1 cup (250 ml ) corn kernels
- 1 cup (250 ml ) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup(125 ml ) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4.5 oz/127 ml) diced mild green chiles
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 247kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|