Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Peanut Butter Refrigerator Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (such as Reese's®)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip®), thawed
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43g|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|