Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Peanut Butter Bean Salad
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 1/3 cup JIF® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- Spinach leaves
- 3 large hard-cooked eggs, sliced (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|