Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Pasta with Roasted Zucchini, Almonds and Basil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into
- 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 sprig basil, with leaves and stem
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 6 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti or linguine.
- Directions1. Heat oven to 500 degrees. Toss the zucchini and oil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste. Arrange zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast, tossing occasionally, until golden and tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?