Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Parsnip Hummus with Parsley
- 1 pound parsnips (about 6 medium or 4 larger) peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (about 3 large cloves)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ recipe tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 158kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|