Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy PHILLY Beef Stroganoff
- 1 (1 pound) beef flank steak
- 1 tablespoon non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (284 mL) can 25%-less-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 340 grams hot cooked egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|