Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Onion Soup
- 3 pounds onions, sliced
- 3 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|