Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Mustard and Tarragon Chicken
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|