Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Millet with Roasted Portobellos
- 1 cup millet
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Pecorino cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1 bunch lacinato (Tuscan) kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?