Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Macaroni with Asparagus Without the Cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 pound ditalini pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups boiling water, or as needed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese (such as Locatelli®
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|