Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Linguine with Zucchini
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce
- Fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|