Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Kielbasa and Potato Soup
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|