Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Haddock Gratin
- 300ml full-cream milk
- 1 small onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 long strips of lemon peel
- 500g haddock fillet
- 40g butter
- 25g plain flour
- 2 tbsp white wine / vermouth
- 100g Gruyere cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp English mustard
- 3 tbs double cream
- For the Gratin:
- 25g white breadcrumbs
- 15g Gruyere cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?