Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Garlic and Onion Spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 white onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup dry Chardonnay
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|