Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Fruit Salad III
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in light syrup, drained and liquid reserved
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 honeydew melon, fruit removed with a melon baller
- 1/2 cantaloupe, fruit removed with a melon baller
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|