Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Fettuccine with Prosciutto, Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Peas
- 8 ounces thin asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?