Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Fettuccine With Corn and Arugula
- 12 ounces fettuccine (34 box)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into thin half-moons
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears, or frozen)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup baby arugula (1 12 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?