Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Fennel and Greens Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound mixed dark leafy greens such as collard and beet, coarse stems and center ribs discarded and leaves chopped
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups baby spinach (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnish: fennel fronds or chopped dill
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?