Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Edamame Arugula Soup
- 1 teaspoon soybean oil (often labeled "vegetable oil")
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cups frozen edamame (shelled)
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup plain soymilk
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Greek-style yogurt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|