Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Cranberry Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package red Jell-O® mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 apple with peel, grated
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|