Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Corn and Chestnut Pudding
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups half and half
- 5 cups frozen corn kernels (about 24 ounces), thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 7.25- to 7.41-ounce jar whole steamed or roasted peeled chestnuts* (about 1 1/2 cups), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 6 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?