Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Corn Soup
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (12 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ground cayenne pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|