Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Corn Chowder
- 6 red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (12 ounce) package low-fat, firm silken tofu
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|