Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Coconut Dal
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 fresh green pepper
- 2.5cm fresh root ginger , grated
- 7 cardamom pods
- 400g pre-cooked (canned) red or brown lentils , rinsed and drained
- 400ml creamed coconut milk
- *Save some of the liquid drained from the lentils!
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?