Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chipotle Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.1g|
|Saturated Fat 21.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|