Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken and Kale Alfredo
- 13 ounces whole wheat pasta (I used angel hair)
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Extra Parmesan cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?