Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken and Greens with Roasted Poblano and Caramelized Onion
- 2 fresh poblano chiles
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil, plus a little more if needed
- 3 medium (about 1¼ pounds) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium white onion, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 cups (lightly packed) coarsely chopped, stemmed greens (about 1-inch pieces are good)—you’ll need about 6 ounces spinach, 4½ ounces Swiss chard, 3 ounces wild lamb’s quarter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- A little fresh thyme, if you have it
- 1 cup Mexican crema (see Notes), crème fraîche or heavy (whipping) cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 166kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 47mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|