Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1/2 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|