Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken Stew
- 6 slices bacon, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups chicken broth (I like the Pacific and Imagine box varieties)
- 2 large red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 scallions, chopped
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?