Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken Dijon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|