Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cubed
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup (such as Campbell's® Healthy Request)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|