Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Tomato Pasta
- 3 cups whole wheat farfalle (bow-tie) pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 (19 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 (250 g) package Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|