Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Cauliflower and Asiago Soup
- 3 (14 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces diced Asiago cheese, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|