Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Piri Piri Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 medium head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cups low sodium Chicken (or Vegetable) Stock
- 4 cups Water
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ½ cups Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Jalapeo Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Habanero Pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 pound uncooked Shrimp
- Fresh Cilantro, for serving
Directions:View on Healthy Delicious
Why don't we display directions?