Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup Sans Cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 Vidalia, Spanish, or large yellow onions (about 3/4 pound), coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, split, germ removed, and thinly sliced
- 3 celery stalks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves removed, broken into florets (discard the tough core)
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil
- Grated Parmesan or Comte cheese
- Crushed toasted walnuts
- Creme fraiche or sour cream
- Shaved truffles
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?