Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Cajun Deviled Eggs
- 8 large eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®), or as needed
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|