Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Cabbage with Apples and Bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 head green cabbage, cored and chopped
- 2 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, or as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|