Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Brussels Sprouts and Pearl Onions
- ¾ pound small to medium Brussels sprouts, trimmed (about 2½ cups)
- 6 ounces pearl onions, peeled and trimmed (a generous 1½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk, Basic Chicken Stock, or commercial chicken broth, or ½ cup milk plus ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 77kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|