Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Black Rice Pudding with Toasted Coconut and Mango
- One 14½-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk (see Notes)
- ¾ cup (approximately) half and half or heavy cream
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups soft-cooked black rice (see Notes)
- 2 ripe mangoes
- ½ cup unsweetened dried coconut, toasted (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons brown sesame seeds, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 425kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (81%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|