Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|