Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Barley With Tomatoes and Greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 quick-cooking barley
- 1 cup 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 cups dry white wine
- 2 ounces torn mustard green leaves (from 1 small bunch) or spinach
- 1/2 cup Taleggio or Brie (rind removed), cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?