Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Artichoke Dip
- 4 slices day-old crusty white bread with crusts removed, torn into 2-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 box (9 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for serving
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?