Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Arroz con Pollo
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup converted or regular long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen corn
- Garnishes, if Desired:
- Sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|