Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Spinach with Pine Nuts
- 1½ lb (675g) fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche or heavy cream
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup (2oz/60g) pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 171kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|