Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Spinach with Onions and Bacon
- 4 slices bacon (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|