Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Spinach with Jalapenos
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|