Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon canola or other vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups wilted spinach, squeezed dry (about 4 pounds fresh spinach; see Notes)
- 1½ to 2 cups Béchamel sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- A few gratings of nutmeg
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 69kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|