Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds fresh spinach, rinsed well and stemmed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|