Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Peas and Onions
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound pearl onions (about 2 cups), peeled, trimmed, or 1 pound frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 1-pound bags frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche, whole-milk Greek yogurt, or sour cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?