Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamed Dried Beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Cayenne pepper
- Freshly milled white pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh horseradish
- 1 pound dried beef, cut into ½-inch slivers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 370kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 24g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 137mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|